Jan 15, 2009

hawaii


I wish I could grow these here!


At Carrie and Justin's wedding on the beach

There were always rainbows in the sky!

I took this picture with my underwater case
for my camera
They are so amazing! They just swim by you
like you are not even there
A recent trip to Hawaii. Spent eight days there, i miss it so much. Can't wait to go on vacation again. I realized that I must go on vacation at least once a year! I love the warm weather, aloha, and sea life! Swimming with the turtles was amazing!

2 comments:

  1. You really can't beat New Years in Hawaii. Oh, it looks wonderful. Funny, last night I dreamt that my mom found really cheap tickets to Hawaii. It must be a sign that we need to go. Looks like you had a lot of fun.

    I'm glad you started a blog. It will be so easy to keep in touch. I made mine private, and so I have to add you with the e-mail account you used to subscribe to your blog. I already invited you at jennalarae@msn.com. If you used a different e-mail address, I will have to re-invite you. Let me know.

    My blog is www.spenceandmelynn.blogspot.com. Can't wait to hear from you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, and if you don't get this blogging thing. Call me.

    ReplyDelete